To edit a lead, open the lead then enter lead information, including notes and activities. The stakeholders and Competitors sections can also be completed once the lead has been saved. After editing, either click the Save button or wait for Autosave to save your changes.
- [Instructor] To edit a lead or any…of the records we've been working with…simply open the item and then begin editing.…For example, I might wish to create a post here.…I could note some activities.…For example, I had a conversation with Rebecca.…It wasn't a phone call.…It wasn't really a task and it's little…weird to think of it as an appointment…but it really in a way was.…Or I could add notes about our initial conversation.…
Anything else that I would like to capture…about this particular lead, training on social media tools…I would need to do here.…Notice also that because this has been saved…there are areas to edit that were not…previously available like adding stakeholders,…other people who are connected to this…particular lead of training.…And finally, information about any competitors.…And these might be folks who are in…our system that I could look up…or they might be people who I would simply…need to add here.…
When I'm finished editing the record…I can simply click Save.…I can simply click the Save button…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.