To learn more about information displayed in a chart, click on segment (for example, a column or pie slice). In the dialog that opens, choose the information you wish to display and a chart type. Click the OK arrow to display the detail.
- [Instructor] I've switched to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM…Overview dashboard, and I'd like to know more…about what's going on in our sales pipeline,…so I'm going to drill into one of the segments.…For example, in our first segment, at the top here…that says it's Phase 1 where we're going to qualify a lead,…I have almost 32 million dollars…worth of possible opportunities here.…I'm going to click to learn more about them.…What I'd like to know is: what accounts are these from?…So I'm going to choose Account, and say I'd like to…see this as a column chart.…
Click the OK button, which is the right-facing arrow,…and I've just generated a nice little chart.…Because I know something about our accounts,…seeing specific information about which account…might be responsible for an opportunity…of a particular size is helpful and useful…information for me.…Now I'm going to scroll down to the bottom,…and notice I have two new buttons.…Home will take me back to how this chart looked originally,…and Back will take me back one stage.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.