Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Download data for an Excel template, part of Dynamics for Power Users: Reports, Charts, and Dashboards.
- [Instructor] Now let's create our template.…We're viewing this list of My Active Accounts Credit,…the view that we just created,…and I'd like to simply create a template.…Right here, create Excel template.…And a dialogue that we're familiar with will open.…Notice that the filter by entity is account,…and that the view is the view that we're looking…at right now.…I can edit columns from here if I wish,…but I'm not going to do that.…I'm ready to go, because I've already modified the view.…
Let's download the file.…Now this is working exactly the same way…that it worked in Word.…We're downloading information…that we can use in another application.…And here we are in Excel…with our downloaded data.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Running a report
- Creating a report using the Report Wizard
- Categorizing and managing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding a dashboard chart and a dashboard list
- Modifying a dashboard's appearance
- Customizing templates and views
Skill Level Advanced
Dynamics 365 for Sales Teamswith Tiffany Songvilay1h 7m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Create, Modify, and Manage Reports
2. Create Charts and Dashboards
3. Customize Templates and Views
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.