In the Develop stage of the sales process, document the current situation, add stakeholders, note competitors, and update timeline and budget information. Use the Notes feature to capture additional information.
- [Narrator] In Microsoft Dynamics CRM the Develop stage…is actually the second stage of our sales process.…But if you don't qualify leads,…this is the beginning of your process.…And we will work extensively…with our customers in this stage.…And what we're developing is we're developing expertise…and developing a set of information…and developing a relationship…with this particular customer or account.…We want to really understand and probe the customer need…so that we can propose a solution…that is going to meet that need.…
We want to know who the stakeholders are,…so that once we have a solution,…we know who needs to review it.…And we want to identify if we can,…who our competitors are.…Who else is the customer turning to…or may turn to for information to try to address this need?…Let's go take a look at one of our open opportunities.…I've got a nice list and the opportunity that I want…to work with right now because it's an opportunity…that has some challenges is the opportunity…to replace all the desktops at Adventure Works.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.