If your organization maintains a product catalog in Dynamics CRM, use the catalog to add products to the opportunity. For unlisted products, add write-in products to the opportunity. Use the products to create a quote that can be shared internally, or shared with the customer.
- [Teacher] One of the tools in this stage…is the Quote Creation System.…If you scroll down, you will see it.…It begins with this section, Product Line Items.…And these are potential items that we might…want to include in a quote or proposal.…They don't have to be the items…that we certainly are going to include.…You could think of this initially as brainstorming.…And so you would pull in different items.…You have columns here, and if you need to adjust them…to be able to better view items, easy enough to do.…
And notice that we have some simple math going on here,…where the Price Per Unit's being multiplied by the Quantity.…And one the other side of this, we have…an Opportunity Line item, and a place…for some suggestions, which are text.…Now our CRM system is tied to a product catalog,…so many of the things that we might want to include…would come out of our product catalog.…To enter an item from the product catalog, you can choose…Existing Product after you've clicked the plus sign here.…
If you have a need for products or even services…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.