If the customer awards the business, you will take the next step required in your sales process, for example, create an order and an invoice, then marking the opportunity as won. If the proposal was not accepted, close the opportunity as lost.
- View Offline
- Now we wait, we wait until the effective date…to hear from the customer.…Did we win this business or not?…If we win this business, then the next step…depends again on your organizations sales process,…but one choice is to create an order,…another might be to create an invoice.…I'm going to click Create Order,…and notice the reason is we won, there is no other reason.…And the date that this is won is on the 31st,…and we can close the opportunity,…it won't quite let us but we can try,…and the actual revenue is, and I can type a number in…or I can say, actually, what's in the quotes is correct.…
Let's click OK.…Here's our order.…It is an active order, and new.…Here's the sales information, here's the quote,…here's the customer.…Because we work in sales, we may create an invoice…or have something to do with partial fulfillment…of the order, but typically these activities…may be being done by somebody else.…Notice there's also the ability…to cancel this order if we wish.…And at this point, it may be that what I do now…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.