Create an appointment to specify a time to meet with customers. In the Activities area click Appointment on the command bar. Enter required and optional information. Click Save to create the appointment. A schedule conflict warning is displayed if any of the participants (on your network) have a schedule conflict. After saving the appointment you can add attachments to the appointment. If your organization integrates CRM with Outlook, you can create your customer appointments in Outlook.
- [Narrator] Appointments are a particular type of activity…because they create the potential…for space to meet with…or work with…a customer or any other type of account.…For example, a vendor.…To create an appointment,…simply click the Appointment drop down note.…You can create recurring appointments,…as well as regular appointments.…Either of these will open the appointment form…and we're going to…enter our information here.…The first required field is subject,…so I'm going to enter a lunch meeting to discuss…joint opportunities.…
The folks who are required for this meeting are Fabricio,…let's go see if I can find him real easily here.…I bet he's going to like it better…if I spell his name correctly.…There he is.…And Shawn.…Optionally, I would guess that if Jim is available…from Blue Yonder,…that would be great as well.…
And notice that if I need to refer to…another record somewhere in CRM,…I can do that with Regarding.…Now if you look at Attachments,…there's nothing I can do here yet…and that's because I haven't saved.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.