Use activities to track all your communications with customers (and other accounts): phone calls, email messages, appointments, faxes, service requests. Create tasks for specific customers, or for general tasks. Activities specific to a record are displayed in your Activities feed. Click the down arrow on the Activities view name to choose other views to display closed (completed) activities.
- [Instructor] In the My Work area we see dashboards…and what's new, and our third choice which is activities.…Activities are used to keep track of your communications,…and also to keep track of work that you need to do.…So you can send an email, you can make…phone calls, send faxes, set up appointments,…or assign tasks that you need to work on.…There are different ways that you can create activities.…You can create an activity from the specific…record that you're looking at, you can create…an activity in the activities section, that…we see right here, My Activities for example.…
And if you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM…integrated with Outlook, you can also create…some of these activities like email, appointments…and your tasks in Outlook, and track them here in CRM.…To quickly create a basic activity regardless of where…you are, click the Quick Create button, and choose…for example, Task.…To open a form, to create a task.…Notice that some of the required fields like…activity status and owner on the right hand side…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 35m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.