Closing is the culmination of the sales process. Based on feedback from the customer, your team, and other internal resources you prepare and present the final proposal and verify the decision date. Thank the customer, debrief the opportunity, and file the debrief.
- View Offline
- [Lecturer] The Closing Stage is the last stage…in the Sales process.…We've qualified a lead,…we've learned everything we could…to develop a great proposal,…and we've presented it to the customer.…And now, it's decision time.…We move into the Closing Stage with these activities:…First, based on feedback,…for a draft proposal…or perhaps only feedback from Internal Review,…depending on your project,…you're going to prepare the final proposal…and present the final proposal.…
You're going to verify what the decision date is.…When will you know whether or not…you have won this business.…Then, depending on the closing activities…for your organization,…you may be creating an order,…or creating an invoice.…Or, you may simply be closing this opportunity…and marking it as won or lost.…And if it's marked as won, it's someone else's job then,…to create the order or generate the invoice.…Regardless of whether you won or lost the business,…the process that's outlined, by default,…in Dynamics CRM, has you sending a thank you,…which is always a good thing anyway,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
FileMaker Pro 15 Essential Trainingwith Cris Ippolite9h 17m Beginner
SharePoint Online Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter9h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.