Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a dashboard list, part of Dynamics for Power Users: Reports, Charts, and Dashboards.
- [Instructor] Next let's add a list…to this upper left component,…and I'm going to choose accounts,…and my active accounts view.…Although I could choose any view I'd wish to add,…but my active accounts is great,…and I'm going to add this.…Notice that it has a view selector,…and we don't see a lot going on here…because it's not going to provide an instance…in the same way the chart did.…Let's save this and close the dashboard.…And now that we've left the designer,…and when it loads, here is our accounts…and credit dashboard displaying our chart and our list.…
Notice also that the user in this case, us,…can choose to display a different view,…system views and personal views,…simply by choosing, or can add a new record…or see the individual records that are associated…with the view.…So far, so good.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Running a report
- Creating a report using the Report Wizard
- Categorizing and managing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding a dashboard chart and a dashboard list
- Modifying a dashboard's appearance
- Customizing templates and views
Skill Level Advanced
Dynamics 365 for Sales Teamswith Tiffany Songvilay1h 7m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Create, Modify, and Manage Reports
2. Create Charts and Dashboards
3. Customize Templates and Views
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.