Join Renato Bellu for an in-depth discussion in this video Taking control of your price lists, part of Up and Running with Dynamics GP.
- Price lists in Dynamics GP affect your selling…when you're billing through the…Sales Order Processing module.…However, the price list needs to be configured…in the Inventory series because the price list…is always attached to the item.…Each item can only have one price list.…You get to the Price List using the Go To button.…Before we look at the Price List itself,…let's look at the Item Currency window.…In the Item Currency window, we define a list price…for each currency.…
You do not need to enter a list price,…you only have list prices coming into play…when your price lists are based on list price.…It is a good idea to store these, though,…as a guide for your pricing.…So in this case, the item,…the Server XR4, is $100.…That's a list price.…Now different customers might get different prices…depending on how important they are to you.…So when we went to set up a price list here,…we used different price levels.…
BRONZE, GOLD, and SILVER.…The customer themselves…is tagged with the price level by default.…You can override it.…
- Using the SmartList to extract data from Dynamics GP
- Controlling the behavior of the GP by mastering the posting setup window
- Grasping the chart of accounts format
- Entering and posting general ledger journal entries
- Entering accounts payable vouchers and accounts receivable transactions, such as credit memos
- Setting up new inventory items and running stock status reports
- Understanding the ins and outs of the bank reconciliation module
- Creating new companies
- Uploading budgets into Dynamics GP from Microsoft Excel
- Entering sales orders and billing your customers
- Managing inventory price lists
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: Which versions of Dynamics GP does this cover?
A: We cover the latest installed version of Dynamics GP. This course doesn't cover the web-based version of Dynamics GP explicitly, although you may find there are similarities.