Join Renato Bellu for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving your report options, part of Learning Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP, printing out reports is easy…using the report options.…Report options save you time.…Because they allow you to save the criteria and other set up…options that you have selected when you've run a report.…So when you run that report a second time or a third time,…you don't have to enter in all of these…criteria and set up options.…So for an example, let's use the purchasing vendor list…as a built in report that we are going to set up…some options for.…
The vendor list is under the set up reports…for the purchasing series.…Vendor list is one of many set up reports…in the purchasing series.…So anything you select here will have its own options…associated with it.…At this point on this screen a lot of…people get real confused.…Because they're trying to print out the vendor list,…they start hitting the print button and they don't…know what to do here.…This is definitely a point of confusion.…If you don't have any report options set up,…what you need to do is create a new one.…Even if you're not changing the basic report…
- Using the SmartList to extract data from Dynamics GP
- Controlling the behavior of the GP by mastering the posting setup window
- Grasping the chart of accounts format
- Entering and posting general ledger journal entries
- Entering accounts payable vouchers and accounts receivable transactions, such as credit memos
- Setting up new inventory items and running stock status reports
- Understanding the ins and outs of the bank reconciliation module
- Creating new companies
- Uploading budgets into Dynamics GP from Microsoft Excel
- Entering sales orders and billing your customers
- Managing inventory price lists
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: Which versions of Dynamics GP does this cover?
A: We cover the latest installed version of Dynamics GP. This course doesn't cover the web-based version of Dynamics GP explicitly, although you may find there are similarities.