- Explain how to navigate and change payment terms.
- Identify the right tool for producing a general-ledger type report for auditors.
- Recognize the right module for doing full-featured billing with multiple line items on invoices.
- Recall what you must keep in mind when considering inventory variances and adjustments and the effect they will have on the quantity of items you have.
- Recognize the window you would use to clear items so that your adjusted back balance agrees exactly with your bank statement.
- Identify the card that you should start with when creating a budget.
- Name the four different document types in the sales order process.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Renato Bellu and welcome to Up and Running with Microsoft Dynamics GP. In this course, we'll delve into the many ways in which you can stream line, enhance, and make more efficient use of Dynamics GP. I'll start by showing you how to get around the system more quickly using the navigation pane and adding quick links, plus how to avoid the common pit falls encountered by users unfamiliar with the tricks, quirks, and nuances of the software.
Next, I'll show you how to use the smart list to find the answers you're looking for and at the touch of a button, extract the data out of the system and right into Excel. Finally, we'll see how to upload budgets rapidly using the Excel based Budgeting Wizard. I'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques and pointing out dozens of commonly encountered quirks and gotchas which can be easily avoided once you know the trick.
Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Q: Which versions of Dynamics GP does this cover?
A: We cover the latest installed version of Dynamics GP. This course doesn't cover the web-based version of Dynamics GP explicitly, although you may find there are similarities.