Dynamics CRM Online has browser print capabilities. To print the current form, click the Settings gear then select Print Preview. The previewed page, when printed, will display the URL in the footer. For more professional printing choose a Office template (Word, for example) from the menu or command bar and print from the Office application.
- [Narrator] The online version of Dynamics CRM…has browser based print functionality.…So if I would like to print something like this opportunity,…I can click the gear and choose print preview…and I'll get a print job that will look…like this and it will print in color with all the icons.…This is pretty much what you see is what you get printing.…It will have the URL at the bottom of the page…because that's how it works in a browser…and this is good enough…for the work…that I'm doing while I'm capturing information…and working on generating a proposal.…
This is not necessarily what I'd like to create for a report…or what I'd like to hand to a customer.…For that we will usually be using templates…and let me show you an example of one of these.…If I'm looking at an opportunity…and I go to word templates,…one of the built-in templates…is called an opportunity summary…and if I click, it will generate my template…and it will generate it in Microsoft Word.…It downloads, so I am asked to save this if I wish…or to…open it.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.