Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Advanced Techniques.
- [Gini] You've reached the end of this course,…but not the end of what you can learn about…Microsoft Dynamics.…For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM,…consider Microsoft Dynamics CRM Essential Training,…or Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Customer Service.…For more information on Dynamics 365,…specifically for small and midsize businesses,…Learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 for business.…All of these courses and more are available…in the online training library.…
It's been a privilege to create this course for you,…and I look forward to our next learning adventure together…in the online training library.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Running, managing, exporting, and sharing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding dashboard charts
- Modifying dashboard appearance
- Using system templates
- Creating personal Word templates
- Downloading data for an Excel template
- Modifying a template in Excel
- Creating a personal email signature
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Create, Modify, and Manage Reports
2. Create Charts and Dashboards
3. Customize and Use Templates and Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.