Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Essential Training.
- [Gini] This is the end of this course.…My goal was to get you prepared to jump in,…and use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or CRM online.…And this is not the end of that journey.…If you'd like more information…about some of the topics…that are at the center of this course,…but not the center of the technology,…you'll find a plethora of sales and marketing course…in the online training library.…And as you wish to know more…about Microsoft Dynamics CRM,…there's a growing list of courses…that you'll also find, on Lynda.com.…
It's been a privilege to create this course for you.…I look forward to our next learning adventure together.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.