AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
- [Gini] Welcome to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I'm Gini von Courter. In this course we'll begin with the five primary types of data you'll encounter in Dynamics CRM. Accounts, contacts leads, opportunities, and cases. I'll show you how to navigate in Dynamics CRM, how to open a sale or service work area, and view or enter data about accounts and customers and your activities with them. With this understanding of how to use the CRM tools, we'll apply them to the sales process, qualifying leads and developing, proposing, and closing sales opportunities.
Finally, we'll round out the course by using Dynamics CRM to provide high-quality customer service. I have a lot to show you, let's get started.
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.