AuthorGini von Courter
- Running, managing, exporting, and sharing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding dashboard charts
- Modifying dashboard appearance
- Using system templates
- Creating personal Word templates
- Downloading data for an Excel template
- Modifying a template in Excel
- Creating a personal email signature
Skill Level Advanced
- [Gini] I'm Gini von Courter, and I am pleased to welcome you to this course on Advanced Techniques for Microsoft Dynamics. This course is for end users and focuses on personalizing Dynamics to support your work. We'll begin by creating a custom report, then modifying and sharing the report within your organization. Next, we'll see how to create custom charts, then build custom dashboards that include those charts. Finally, we'll create custom templates in Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics and are ready to begin customizing Dynamics reports, templates and dashboards, this is your course. We have a lot to cover together, let's get started.
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Create, Modify, and Manage Reports
2. Create Charts and Dashboards
3. Customize and Use Templates and Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.