Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Download data for an Excel template, part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Advanced Techniques.
- [Instructor] Now let's create our template.…We're viewing this list of my active accounts credit.…The view that we just created.…And I'd like to simply create a template right here.…Create Excel template.…And a dialogue that we're familiar with will open.…Notice that the filter by entity is account.…And that the view is the view…that we're looking at right now.…I can edit columns from here if I wish.…But I'm not going to do that.…I'm ready to go because I've already modified the view.…
Let's download the file now.…This is working exactly the same way…that it worked in Word.…We're downloading information…that we can use in another application.…And here we are in Excel with our downloaded data.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Running, managing, exporting, and sharing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding dashboard charts
- Modifying dashboard appearance
- Using system templates
- Creating personal Word templates
- Downloading data for an Excel template
- Modifying a template in Excel
- Creating a personal email signature
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Create, Modify, and Manage Reports
2. Create Charts and Dashboards
3. Customize and Use Templates and Views
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.