If a lead is not qualified, it can either be disqualified or not qualified. When a lead is disqualified, the lead owner specifies the reason the lead was disqualified. The lead is then removed from the list of active leads. A lead that is not qualified simply remains in the list of leads for potential future action. For example, you can add a lead to relevant marketing lists.
- [Instructor] The point of leads is actually…not simply qualifying them but not qualifying some leads.…For example, if our organization requires…a timeline and a budget to qualify a lead,…then by definition any lead where there is not…both a timeline and a budget will not be qualified,…and there are two possibilities of what we can do…with a lead that we don't qualify.…We can eight explicitly disqualify it.…In which case it will be removed from our list…of active leads,…or we can simply not choose to qualify it at this time.…
Make some notes about why we're not qualifying it,…and perhaps take some ongoing action with that lead…to attempt to qualify it in the future.…Let's see how this works.…I'm going to click on Kim Abercrombie's record.…We've seen this before.…We've had some activities with Kim.…We were supposed to have a meeting on the 15th…and she wasn't there.…I have tried to reach her.…Haven't heard from her since,…and I've left a voicemail message…and I'm not hearing anything.…
This is a great purchase time frame next quarter,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.