Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Display a list, part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Advanced Techniques.
- [Narrator] Next, let's add a list in this upper-left component, and I'm going to choose Accounts and My Active Accounts view. Although, I could choose any view I'd wish to add, but My Active Accounts is great, and I'm going to add this. Notice that it has a View Selector and we don't see a lot going on here because it's not going to provide an instance in the same way the chart did. Let's save this and close the dashboard, and now that we've left the designer, and when it loads, here is our Accounts and Credit dashboard displaying our chart and our list.
Notice also that the user, in this case us, can choose to display a different view, System Views and personal views simply by choosing, or can add a new record, or see the individual records that are associated with the view. So far, so good.
- Running, managing, exporting, and sharing reports
- Creating charts and dashboards
- Adding dashboard charts
- Modifying dashboard appearance
- Using system templates
- Creating personal Word templates
- Downloading data for an Excel template
- Modifying a template in Excel
- Creating a personal email signature