When you login to Dynamics CRM you land on the default dashboard for your work area. You can choose a different dashboard from the drop down list, and choose which dashboard is the default dashboard. Most dashboards include a mix of charts illustrating key performance indicators (KPIs), also called key metrics; and lists of records. Chart tools include a button to expand the chart, and a Drill In button to display the data used to create the chart. While viewing a dashboard list you can add new records to the list.
- [Narrator] Whenever you sign into…Microsoft Dynamics CRM you will see a dashboard.…The dashboard you see, will depend on your role.…This is the Sales Activity Dashboard.…If I were logged into Marketing for example,…I would see different dashboards.…This is a Marketing Social Dashboard…that's being loaded right now.…And the dashboard is an overview to make sure…that you never lose sight of the big picture…about your job.…Let's return to the Sales Activity Dashboard…and again it's easy to get to the dashboard.…
Simply go to the work area you're interested in,…click and then under My Work, choose dashboards.…And this is taking us to the Sales Activity Dashboard…where we started a moment ago.…On the left hand side,…we have graphs that help us get an overview…of what's going on in sales in our organization.…This is one of may dashboards…that have been created for sales.…To switch from one dashboard to another,…I simply choose a different dashboard.…
Here are some Customer Service Dashboards,…Here is a Sales Management Dashboard,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Converting activities to opportunities
- Working with customer service cases
- Managing case queues
- Researching solutions
- Running and exporting reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Dynamics CRM Data and Processes
2. Getting Started
3. Focus on My Work
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
6. Focus on Customer Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.