Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Work with vendor information, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Instructor] Before we can sell any of these items,…we'll need to purchase them,…so let's click on the purchasing module,…and these are our purchasing lists.…First, we have vendors.…These are folks that we buy from.…They're corollary when we look at selling is customers.…We have the same types of views that we saw earlier.…A list view, a large card view, a tile view,…we can search for vendors and it will search…in the same ways, it will search for company names,…it will search for contact names.…
When a particular vendor is selected from our list…or their tile is active, you'll get their history.…Current invoices, current credit memos, past invoices,…those are invoices that have been posted, P-S-T-D,…posted credit memos, any new incoming documents.…To edit a vendor, simply select them,…make whatever modifications you wish to make.…Perhaps you have a change of address…or a different contact that you wish to add.…
We also have areas for invoicing, and payment information.…This particular vendor is paid with payment term CM…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.