In this video, learn how to leverage the information gained in the develop stage and your product knowledge to form a team and craft a proposed solution for the customer. Tasks for this propose stage include preparing a proposal for internal review and delivering the proposal to the customer.
- [Instructor] With a thorough understanding … of your customer's needs, … you're now ready to move into the Propose phase. … During the Propose phase you will create a proposal. … If it's a larger opportunity you might need a sales team … and if so, typically you would add people to your team … and then you would create the proposal as a team effort. … The proposal for a small opportunity might simply be a quote … and I'll show you in the next movie … how to create one of those. … But typically a proposal is more than that. … Quotes answer the question of cost, … whereas proposals indicate how you can best help solve … the problem that your customer is having, … a lot more value add. … You might have a discount that is part of the proposal … or an internal review … depending on your organization's business process. … And then finally with the proposal ready to go, … and having been through whatever the review process is, … you are going to present that proposal. … This will obviously include an activity …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.