Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need for this course, part of Dynamics 365: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
- [Instructor] We'll start by installing and setting up LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Microsoft Dynamics. Let's begin with a short overview. There are really two things we'll install. First is the app, also called the widget, which is designed to work with either Dynamics CRM 2016 or Dynamics 365. However, this app is packaged as a solution which means that you can load it for an earlier version of Dynamics CRM if you'd like to just check it out. There's a second feature called synchronization between Dynamics and LinkedIn Sales Navigator and this app is necessary and must be installed if you want to enable sync.
However, you don't have to use sync just because you've installed the app. To do this, you're going to need a fistful of permissions. First, you will need to have a Microsoft Dynamics account. Specifically, you need to be a system administrator. You'll need an account on LinkedIn and that account needs to be part of a Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise group, not simply Sales Navigator Professional. In terms of browsers, Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, any of them, and the advice that I would give is if one of them isn't working for you, switch browsers.
You don't need to print it, although you can, but there are live links in the guide so it's nice to have the electronic version. And here's a bit.ly link that will get you to the installation guide. You can also search for the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for MS Dynamics Installation Guide on the LinkedIn sales site. With your permissions and the installation guide in hand, you're ready to go. In the next movie, we will install the LinkedIn Sales Navigator app.
- Identify the feature used to view InMail and notes from Sales Navigator in Dynamics.
- Explain how to unsave someone from your leads.
- Summarize the steps taken to search for an individual using their name and company.
- Recall the process used to send a potential lead via InMail.
- Recognize the steps taken to save someone as a lead in Sales Navigator.