Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need for this course, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] You don't need much to work along with me in this course. If you already have Dynamics 365 for Financials, then you're ready to go, but if you don't, and you're here to check this out, then you can get a free trial that comes preloaded with some data. Simply go to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 site. Let me show you a shortcut for that. This is a Bit link so remember that it's case-sensitive. d365fin, for financials, will bring you to this page.
Click the TRY IT link, and enter your work email address, and click Sign up. Notice, then, it'll ask you to sign in with your password. After you click Sign in, it will take several minutes to set up a new site, a new instance, of Dynamics 365 for Financials for your use, but you will immediately be taken to that site, and you'll see it begin setting up.
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.