Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need for this course, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] You don't need much to work along with me in this course. If you already have Dynamics 365 for Financials, then you're ready to go, but if you don't, and you're here to check this out, then you can get a free trial that comes preloaded with some data. Simply go to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 site. Let me show you a shortcut for that. This is a Bit link so remember that it's case-sensitive. d365fin, for financials, will bring you to this page.
Click the TRY IT link, and enter your work email address, and click Sign up. Notice, then, it'll ask you to sign in with your password. After you click Sign in, it will take several minutes to set up a new site, a new instance, of Dynamics 365 for Financials for your use, but you will immediately be taken to that site, and you'll see it begin setting up.
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.