In this video, learn how to work along with this course. First, you will need access to Microsoft Dynamics 365. If you do not have access to a current version of Dynamics 365, browse to https://trials.dynamics.com to begin a free trial of Dynamics. You will also need the latest version of a supported browser.
- [Instructor] You are always welcome to simply watch a course like this, but if you want to work along with me, I'd like you to know what you'll need to do that. First you will need the Sales app or Sales module from Dynamics 365, and this is included in some different packaging of applications, one of them for example, the customer engagement version of Dynamics 365, includes sales, but this is what we'll be using to demonstrate how to use Dynamics 365. If you don't have Dynamics 365, or you don't have Dynamics 365 Sales module and you would like to obtain it, go to trials.dynamics.com, where you will find free trials available for most of the dynamics apps, and you'll want to run Dynamics, in the most recent version of one of the supported browsers. Supported browsers include Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. If you use a different browser, your results will be less predictable because it's not certain whether your browser supports Dynamics 365. Grab Dynamics, update your browser, and you're ready to go.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.