Learn how to leverage the CRM side of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales. Find out how to track customers, market to leads, and create detailed reports for your entire sales team.
- [Instructor] Welcome to Dynamics 365 for Sales Teams. This course shows you how to manage your contacts and track them through the sales life cycle. The trouble with CRM systems is that they require data to be effective. This course is all about showing you the best way to manage your contacts and the fastest way to find the information you need to close more deals. My name in Tiffany Songvilay, and I've been a senior business analyst for the past 12 years. I've worked with product sales and marketing departments, as well as retail chains, teaching them how to use Microsoft Dynamics to increase traffic and create loyal customers.
In this course, I'm going to show you how to import contacts, export data to Excel for analysis, and create a custom email template. You'll learn how to optimize your contacts by creating a hierarchy of accounts and learn valuable monitoring tricks to quickly see what's new for you to follow up on. In this highly competitive line of work, we're all striving to funnel more customers into our sales pipeline. To do that, we're going to need to know as much as we can about our CRM system. Let's get started.
- Creating new accounts and contacts
- Entering customer data
- Finding, sorting, and filtering customer records
- Qualifying leads
- Sending quotes
- Drilling down into a sales report
- Exporting Dynamics 365 data to Excel