Learn how to power your business with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition. This course shows how to create and edit records, print reports, manage vendor info, create invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- [Gini] Dynamics 365 is Microsoft's brand for cloud-based business applications. Dynamics 365 for Business customized for small to mid-sized business will ultimately include modules for sales, customer service, and marketing, but was launched late in 2016 with Dynamics 365 for financials. All of these Dynamics 365 modules will work together and will work seamlessly with analysis tools like Power BI and Cortana with customization tools, like Flow and Power apps, and with the Microsoft Office 365 apps we already know and love, like Excel and Outlook.
I'm Gini von Courter. Please join me for this course on Dynamics 365 Business Edition.
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.