Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View, sort, filter, and search lists, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] The Dynamics 365 applications are all…customizable based on role.…So, it's possible that your role in your organization…doesn't show you all of the same lists…that I have access to.…On my home screen I have access to…customers and vendors and items.…But if your role is a role in, for example,…strategic sourcing, you may not have access to customers,…only to vendors and items.…Don't be surprised then if you're working with…your company's real data, that there are…real limitations based on what you have access to.…
Let's take a look, though, at customers, or vendors, items,…any of these three lists that you care to open.…And when you click, you get a list of customers.…I have the ability to add a new customer.…There are three views I can switch between.…This is a list view, and it's got some real utility.…I can see information, but I can also click…to open a specific customer.…And then simply click back to get out of that customer.…My second view shows me a tile for each customer.…
If I click on the tile, it automatically opens that customer…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.