Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View sales reports, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Narrator] We're back where we began…in our sales home page.…If we take a look at the reports…we have sales reports, top 10 customers,…sales list, sales statistics…for a particular customer's costs and profits over time.…All of these reports when you launch them…open a dialog that will give you lots of options.…These are basically search criteria.…So it's looking a month at a time…starting with 4/3/2016.…And you can preview this particular report…which is customer sales statistics by month…just like that.…
In terms of finance reports,…customer transaction, detailed trial balance,…and those accounts receivable,…and remember that we had an issue with Trey Research.…It would be worthwhile for us to know…how to go and get and aged accounts receivable…for Trey Research.…Aged as of whatever the date is that you wish,…usually the current date or the last statement date.…And if you then preview…you'll see each of the orders…and which orders are overdue,…so we have some balances in here…that are more than two months overdue.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.