Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View and print a report, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] When I'm looking at an individual,…for example, an individual customer,…I can usually find some reports about that customer,…but they're specific to one customer.…This is the Cash Applied, the Customer and Item Statistics,…Customer Labels, and so on.…Here, on the homepage, I have access to reports…about my business.…For example, I have access to Finance Reports,…I have access to Sales Reports.…If I click Home here and we leave customers behind…and go back to that broad view I have,…the business managers dashboard for the company,…now, when I take a look at reports,…I have access to Financial Statements.…
This is company-wide.…I can see a balance sheet for my company,…a statement of retained earning, sales taxes collected,…and income statement.…If, for example, I would like to see the income statement…for the first quarter of 2016,…there's the starting date and the ending date,…and I also can simply enter dates like this…by entering 03 31…and it's going to figure out that it's this year.…
If I preview that report, here is my income statement.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.