Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View posted documents, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Narrator] When we look at Purchase Invoices,…for example, we're looking at current purchase invoices…that have not yet been posted,…perhaps we're still waiting on an invoice…from the vendor,…perhaps we're waiting on some of the items…that were in the actual purchase invoice.…But once we have posted a purchase invoice,…then it appears here in our list of Posted Purchase Invoices…so we can then we return to an invoice…that we have posted,…whether it was recently or a while ago,…and if we made a mistake we have the ability…to go back and correct an invoice.…
And the way this works is it actually creates a copy…of the invoice with the same information,…and the posted invoice will automatically be cancelled.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.