Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View lead or contact LinkedIn info, part of Dynamics 365: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
- When the sales navigator integration is installed,…we don't get an extra section at the top that says…Sales Navigator or an extra command on the bar.…We're simply going to continue to use…Dynamics as we always have.…So if we look at an account, contact,…a lead, or an opportunity, the form that we…open will include information from Sales Navigator.…For example, here I am in contacts and I'm going…to open Aaron Quigley's contact and…scroll down and here's Aaron Quigley's LinkedIn…member profile and it indicates that it believes…that this is a match. How does matching work…between Sales Navigator and Dynamics?…For leads and for contacts, the matching is done based on…email address, phone number, first name, last name,…current company, current title, past company,…and past title.…
So if I don't have for example a phone number for Aaron,…then, we have less of a match. For Aaron to show up…here as a potential match, his first name, last name,…current company name, and title need to match the…information that's in Sales Navigator.…
- Identify the feature used to view InMail and notes from Sales Navigator in Dynamics.
- Explain how to unsave someone from your leads.
- Summarize the steps taken to search for an individual using their name and company.
- Recall the process used to send a potential lead via InMail.
- Recognize the steps taken to save someone as a lead in Sales Navigator.