Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View items, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] Dynamics 365 Financials…is really an item-based…application.…Items are the heart and soul of Dynamics 365 Financials.…Items are the items that we buy from vendors…and we sell to customers…and Dynamics 365 Financials let us track…those transactions from one end to the other.…When you initially open Items,…you can switch the view as we did with customers.…Here are the items that we sell.…Another view of the items that we sell…if we look at any particular item.…
We can see its attributes in the detail…on the right-hand side.…There's an offer to update the sales forecast automatically…on a periodic basis.…Let's go ahead and do that.…Let's set up a scheduled forecast.…It says that we'll be updated every Friday.…That's just great.…Now we'll get a new forecast based on how items are moving…through our inventory.…For example, Berlin Guest Chair in yellow…and here's the forecast.…That forecast has a high degree of variance.…
Let's choose this conference table.…High variance,…part of the reason variance is high is…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.