Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View the finance home page, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] As with everything else…with Dynamics 365 for Financials,…we have built in finance documents,…including finance accounts, finance ledgers,…and all of those are customizable.…You can change them so they are properly configured…for your organization.…Let's click finance.…And the list that we have in finance…include journals, the chart of accounts,…and we'll come back to these at the end,…account schedules, general ledger account categories,…cash receipt journals, payment journals,…bank accounts, a payment reconciliation journal,…and bank account statements.…
Much of our work up until now…has been focused on working with purchasing…and each time we have ordered something new…and received it for our inventory,…we have created an accounts payable obligation.…We've also worked with sales…and that has created accounts receivable.…We will begin then by learning how to manage…our receivables and payables that we have been creating…through purchasing items and selling them.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.