Opportunities, or potential sales, are the heart of the Sales process. If your organization requires lead qualification, most, if not all of your opportunities will come from leads. If your company doesn't require lead qualification you can create an opportunity directly. In this video, learn how to view and create opportunities.
- [Instructor] Opportunities are at the heart … of the sales process in Microsoft Dynamics. … Each opportunity represents … a potential sale to a specific customer, … and because of that, when we create an opportunity, … that opportunity is added to the sales pipeline, … which consists of nothing but opportunities … in different phases. … The sales pipeline is tracked and analyzed, … and when the sales team makes projections about income … and sales for the next quarter, … for the next year, … that is the aggregate of the weighted values … in the sales pipeline. … In other words, it's opportunities. … If your organization uses lead qualification, … most of your opportunities will probably be qualified leads, … which we created in the last movie. … But some organizations don't use leads … and simply create opportunities, … and others allow opportunities to be created … when we have opportunities with existing customers. … Let's create a new opportunity. … Let's simply start with Quick Create, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.