Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Dynamics 365 with Sales Navigator, part of Dynamics 365: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Identify the feature used to view InMail and notes from Sales Navigator in Dynamics.
- Explain how to unsave someone from your leads.
- Summarize the steps taken to search for an individual using their name and company.
- Recall the process used to send a potential lead via InMail.
- Recognize the steps taken to save someone as a lead in Sales Navigator.
Skill Level Intermediate
Dynamics 365 for Sales Teamswith Tiffany Songvilay1h 7m Intermediate
Learn LinkedIn Sales Navigator (2018)with Donna Alexander55m 42s Beginner
1. Install the LinkedIn App (Widget)
Test the widget2m 11s
2. Install CRM Sync
3. Using the Integration App and Sync
Next steps1m 35s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.