Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use Outlook for Dynamics 365, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Narrator] We're back on the Dynamics 365…for Financials homepage,…and if you notice the actions now,…we actually know how to create sales quotes, orders,…invoices, purchasing invoices,…new customers, and new vendors,…and you don't need to necessarily drop into the modules…to do those things.…If I needed to create a new sales quote,…I could simply start here…and create a sales quote from scratch,…remembering that this sales quote…doesn't sit on top of an opportunity.…If I want to create an opportunity,…I need to go to the customer first.…
The reason we're here is I want to show you…where the setup is for Outlook.…It's actually very, very easy.…If a banner appears on your screen that says,…"Would you like to setup Outlook…"to work with Dynamics for Financials?"…that's a sweet thing.…You can do that.…I've already done it once,…but I can run setup again to show you what it looks like.…And it says you can set it up…so that you can use Exchange or Exchange Online…and do your work in Dynamics 365…without every leaving Outlook, or at least some of it.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.