Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use Dynamics 365 mobile apps, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials…apps are free from Microsoft,…whether you're using an app on an Android or an iOS device.…This is my iPad, and you simply download,…in my case I downloaded it from iTunes.…There's more than one Dynamics app.…This is the one for Financials,…and I need to log in.…I'll do that and meet you back here in a moment.…
You'll use exactly the same account information…that you use to log into Dynamics 365 for Financials.…This is what the app looks like…when you open it for the first time.…It gives you some basic information on how the app works.…When you're working with your tablet…in horizontal or landscape mode,…you get side panes with additional information,…and then when you want to focus on content,…you simply tip it so that it is in portrait mode,…and you get more detail and you lose the side panes.…
Even here I have the opportunity to start a trial,…but this should look very familiar to you.…Let's flip sideways,…and here is our information from our initial dashboard,…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.