Learn the basics of using Dynamics 365, the cloud-based CRM tool from Microsoft. See how to create records, track activities, work with leads and opportunities, and more.
- [Gini] Dynamics 365 is a cloud service that provides comprehensive end-to-end business management. Microsoft's Dynamics business grew 67% in 2018. Which means that more and more businesses are moving more of their business to Dynamics that makes this a very good time to learn about Dynamics 365. In this course we will be creating records, qualifying leads, working on opportunities, and engaging in other activities that are part of the Dynamics sales business process. I'm Gini von Courter, pull on your tall boots and join me for this exploration of Dynamics 365.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.