Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Under the hood: Pages and reports, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] In these last few movies I've shown you…a number of different list that I've told you…are customizable and you might wonder where that happens.…Well customization of Dynamics 365 Financials…is beyond the scope of this particular course.…I'd like to show you just a little bit about how those list…are accessed and how that customization will be done.…There's an icon here we haven't spent any time at all with.…This icon let's us access pages and reports.…Click and it says search for page or report.…
And I am going to look for example, for interactions.…Check this out, I get a whole list of items.…Now first I have actual log entries,…if I click here…I'm going to see interactions that I recorded.…Makes sense right?…Let's go again, interaction.…The next icon is a gear and we know what that means,…that's where we would see settings.…Then we have something that looks like a task, and it is.…
It's to open the deleted, canceled interaction log entries…and this is something that's done in administration.…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.