Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Search for a contact's or lead's profile, part of Dynamics 365: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
- [Instructor] Not every person…who has a profile on LinkedIn…will automatically be matched by this integration.…For example, let's take a look at Jane Fiat-Wilson.…Jane actually exists on LinkedIn,…however there are no results for Jane.…I think I have her first and her last name correct,…and I believe that that's the right name…for her company, but it might be wrong.…And they could have changed her title.…So let's search for Jane simply based on her name.…
And notice, she's now a vice president.…She's not the director of admissions.…That's what was creating the lack of search results.…So, I look, Jane Fiat-Wilson, if I want to click…and look at her profile I could,…but it's the same person, the same organization,…an unusual name and I'm simply going to match her.…And now her profile information will be begin to come in.…If I want to save her as a lead I could.…I could also view her profile.…
And once I have matched Jane's information…with Sales Navigator, I will not have to do this again,…here in Dynamics.…When I open up Jane's contact,…
- Identify the feature used to view InMail and notes from Sales Navigator in Dynamics.
- Explain how to unsave someone from your leads.
- Summarize the steps taken to search for an individual using their name and company.
- Recall the process used to send a potential lead via InMail.
- Recognize the steps taken to save someone as a lead in Sales Navigator.