Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Record interactions and update the opportunity, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] Between movies,…I gave Helen Ray a call to check about the timeline for…the construction of the executive viewing area,…which is part of a larger complex of meeting rooms…that's being built, and now that I have that information,…I'm ready to schedule a longer conference call.…Both of these items are interactions.…We use interactions to track exactly that,…interactions that we have with our customers.…The types of things that we track,…the items that you would like to have…in your interaction list is customizable.…
To create a new interaction for this opportunity,…I click create interaction.…Notice that it's tied to this opportunity.…It's tied to Helen Ray automatically,…and I would like to have a phone meeting.…I have a nice list here.…This is the built-in list again…and this is going to be an item on the full list.…I know I'm looking for a phone meeting.…No matter how long this list gets,…I have the ability to search it.…Here we go, there's my phone call,…and I'm going to say OK.…
That's the template that I wish to use…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.