Dynamics 365 has browser print capabilities. In this video, learn how to print or summarize an opportunity.
- [Instructor] We're in Dynamics 365 … so we're using a browser and the print capabilities … of a browser are somewhat limited. … If I wanted to print this opportunity, … for example, I can go to print, but when I do, … I get something that's not very pretty … because this page isn't optimized for printing. … This page is optimized for visualization, … but don't worry, we can print. … In order to print, what we're going to do … is we're going to use a Word template … and you can upload templates, you can download templates, … so if you've created a template … or your IT group has created one, you can upload them, … but there are existing templates … for most of the record types … and here is an opportunity summary. … When I fire that up, it's going to export it to Word … and ask me if I want to save this or open it. … I'm going to open it directly. … It will open here in Word. … I can enable editing and this is exactly … what you would like to have, your opportunity look like. … Something well formatted and well put together. …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.