Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Pay vendors, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- [Instructor] We're back in the finance module…so that we can take care of payments that we need to make,…payments for items and services…that we have ordered from vendors.…To do that, we're going to go to the payment journal.…There's a nifty function that works with…the payment journals and that is the ability to…get some suggestions about which vendors we should pay…based on how much we owe,…based on discounts that are available and so on.…We're going to go to the general payment journal…and click suggest vendor payments.…
We're going to ask it to find payments.…We'll indicate that our last payment date was…the third of April and that we're looking for…items starting on the 3rd.…I'm going to click okay,…and these are all of the invoices…that are suggested that we pay.…You'll notice also as we scroll to the right…that these payments are overdue.…That's what it means when they're red…and this is simply an artifact of this file…being from a few months ago when it was set up,…but when you're working with your actual data…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.