Join Tiffany Songvilay for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Dynamics 365 for Sales Teams.
- [Tiffany] When it comes to tracking the information…you need to increase sales,…it's important to design your CRM system right.…This course is a great first step,…but learning doesn't have to stop here.…Download Dynamics for Outlook…and the Dynamics 365 Mobile App.…If you're a Dynamics administrator,…visit this TechNet site to learn how to customize CRM…to meet your specific business needs.…Connect with me, Tiffany Songvilay, on Twitter.…
My handle is @officeovereasy.…And if you want to connect with me on LinkedIn,…just send a message and tell me that you watched this course…and that you want to keep in touch.…Congratulations on taking the first step…to learning more about Dynamics 365 for sales teams.…You now have the foundation you need to leverage this tool…to increase your sales…and reduce the time spent following up with leads.…
- Creating new accounts and contacts
- Entering customer data
- Finding, sorting, and filtering customer records
- Qualifying leads
- Sending quotes
- Drilling down into a sales report
- Exporting Dynamics 365 data to Excel
Skill Level Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Enter Customer Data
2. Monitor Existing Customers
3. Market to Leads
4. Follow Up with Contacts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.