Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Dynamics 365 (2017).
- [Gini] This is the end of this course…but not the end of what you can learn…about Dynamics 365 for Business and financial processes.…If your organization wants to take Dynamics 365…for Business for a more robust test drive,…don't forget that continual offer…for a 30 day trial using your own data.…Don't sign up for the trial until you have the data…collected that you will want to import data…about your customers, about your vendors, and so on.…And you don't need to necessarily import it all.…
However, whatever data you have, you can continue to use…if you purchase Dynamics 365 for Business…at the end of your trial.…If you would like to know more…about how purchasing departments add value…and maximize savings for their organization,…more about purchasing processes and supplier management,…check out Steven Brown's Purchasing course,…and if you would like to know more…about Microsoft Dynamics 365 components,…particularly the Enterprise components,…I would recommend Microsoft Dynamics CRM Essential Training…which has the same content as Dynamics 365…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Identify the factor that influences the information that you see when you log in to Dynamics 365.
- Recall what occurs when a potential customer might want to receive more information and could potentially make a purchase.
- Explain what you must do to turn a quote into an order.
- Recognize what Outlook for financials allows you to integrate with your email.
- List what the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials app is available for.
- Name the process of applying payments you have made and received.
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.