Learn about the related courses available on Microsoft Dynamics and related technologies in this video.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, you've reached … the end of this course. … Remember to update your LinkedIn profile … with your certificate of completion. … The goal of this was to prepare you to work in Dynamics 365, … and this is not the end of that journey. … If you would like more information about the sales topics … that are really the underpinning of this course … and of Dynamics 365 for sales, … you will find both depth and breadth … in the more than 200 sales courses … in the LinkedIn Learning library. … I have a number of recommendations for courses … about Microsoft Dynamics and related technologies. … For example, if you come to dynamics from Salesforce, … Heather Severino has a great migration course … that will save you time and let you leverage … your skills from Salesforce to Dynamics 365. … Dynamics 365 for Sales Teams focuses … on the team aspect of selling … as well as how to use Dynamics and Microsoft Excel together. … In terms of the specific modules other than sales, …
AuthorGini von Courter
- Sales records types and business processes
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating records
- Creating, completing, canceling, and deleting activities
- Qualifying leads
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Viewing and creating opportunities
- Creating a quote
- Completing the closing stage
Skill Level Beginner
Migrating from Salesforce to Dynamics 365with Heather Severino1h 34m Intermediate
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platformwith Gini von Courter1h 56m Intermediate
1. Dynamics 365 Data and Processes
2. Get Started
3. My Work: Dashboards and Activities
4. Qualify a Lead
5. Work on an Opportunity
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.