Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Navigate in Dynamics 365, part of Learning Dynamics 365.
- Let's take a quick tour.…This is the homepage for Dynamics 365 Financials.…If you click, you'll notice you have…My apps, and that will actually take you…to the only app we have, this one.…The homepage will take you back to…home.dynamics.com, Dynamics 365,…and here's our financials.…We can click there to jump right back in…to Dynamics 365.…On the left-hand side, we have the waffle,…to take us to other Office 365 apps.…
Here we have our settings.…Below this we have a ribbon.…To close the ribbon, click here on the collapse button.…Click the actions tab at any time…to re-open the ribbon.…On the left-hand side we have a nav pane.…You can collapse that nav pane,…or you can re-open it by simply choosing the list.…This shows us the four main modules…in Dynamics 365 Financials home,…which is where we are now.…Finance, Sales, and Purchasing.…
When we're, for example, looking at Home,…on the right we see the homepage…for Dynamics 365 Financials home.…This page shows us on the left-hand side,…some activities.…Each of these is a card or a tile…
AuthorGini von Courter
In this course, learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Business edition. Gini von Courter walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. She also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and more.
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing items
- Viewing and printing a report
- Working with purchasing
- Creating and posting a purchase invoice
- Working with sales
- Recording interactions and updating the opportunity
- Working with finance
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Appropriate for all
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Work with Purchasing
3. Work with Sales
4. Work with Finance
Pay vendors2m 50s
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.